The first couple of days I used it my eyes felt lifted for about three hours and my cheeks were slightly firmer. Now on day 5, I notice that my skin looks tauter and my eyes are still lifted from yesterday. The effects are beginning to hold.
2/28 My goal is to maximize the benefits from using NuFace. The manufacturer recommends to achieve optimal and lasting results that the device be used atleast 5 days a week for 90 days and then 2-3 times a week to maintain the results. I faithfully used it from February 19-23, and then took three days off. The results lasted through the downtime and when I used it yesterday and today – my cheeks and jaw line firmed notably.
I am going to continue using the device for 6 weeks and see what the results are.
Winter is a particularly hard on the face, especially here in Aspen. This year is drier than most and therefore even worse. My skin is dry and itchy all over and my face is easily irritated and reddened. To counteract this I have stopped using all my anti-aging products and been adding a Leaf People green tea facial serum (which promotes tissue restoration) to my Leaf People anti-oxidant face cream which is soothing and healing. Because Leaf People uses raw, vital ingredients, it works with the skin giving a healthy, radiant glow.
I have also had a couple of facials to deeply clean and restore my skin removing sunblock residue and dead skin and black heads. The facial massage relaxing away any tension and stress I am carrying. Then a hydrating and nurturing mask to restore balance and suddenly I look younger, my skin clearer and glowing and I am ready to cross country ski once more.
There are some amazing products at SpaAspen and SalonAspen that will help you
stay hydrated from head to toe.
1. Moroccan Oil. I use the light because my hair is blonde, but I use it daily to hydrate my hair and tame the frizz. I use it right after the shower and my hair feels amazing whether I style it or let it air dry. Plus, it smells heavenly.
2. Image Ormedic face cream. I love this stuff. It is very creamy, but not greasy and my face is the prefect amount of hydrated all day, no need to reapply. I also love the Ormedic lip enhancement complex balm, it has a slight plumping effect, the more you use it, the more plump your lips will be, no botox needed!
3. Paraffin dips. I should do this more often as it is the easiest way to help the hands and feet. It literally takes 5 minutes to dip, dry and peel off and my hands are soooo soft.
4. Leaf People Rejuvenating Balm. This stuff will heal anything. They used to call it healing balm, because that is what it does. Great for people with sensitive skin, for wind burn, sun burns, you name it, it will fix it.
5. Trilipiderm body lotion. It absorbs immediately and does not leave the skin feeling greasy. It is great for face and body. They just came out with a sunscreen that has Vitamin D in it so your skin can be protected from the sun and still get the good stuff.
6. Sandal Essence heel balm literally saved my feet. I am one of those who has cracked heels 90% of the year no matter what I do. I finally found a great smelling product that works! I put it on my feet after every shower and put my socks on right away. My feet feel amazing, no more cracks!
To schedule a winter facial or other service at SpaAspen, call (970) 925-8900.