These are all symptoms of dehydration. We all know the rule that we are supposed to drink EIGHT ounce glasses of water EIGHT times per day. Really, we should drink half our body weight in ounces per day. And that is great for our insides, but our skin and hair need moisture too! There are some amazing products available at SpaAspen and SalonAspen that have helped me stay hydrated from head to toe.
1. Moroccan Oil – I use the light version because my hair is blonde, but I use it daily to hydrate my hair and tame the frizz. I use it right after the shower and my hair feels amazing whether I style it or let it air dry. Plus, it smells heavenly.
2. Image Ormedic face cream -I love this stuff. It is very creamy, but not greasy and my face is the prefect amount of hydrated all day, no need to reapply. I also love the Ormedic lip enhancement complex balm; it has a slight plumping effect, the more you use it, the plumper your lips will be…no Botox needed!
3. Paraffin dips – I should do this more often as it is the easiest way to help the hands and feet. It literally takes five minutes to dip, dry and peel off and my hands are soooo soft.
4. Leaf People Rejuvenating Balm – This stuff will heal anything. They used to call it healing balm, because that is what it does. Great for people with sensitive skin, for windburn, sun burns, you name it – it will fix it.
5. Trilipiderm body lotion – It absorbs immediately and does not leave the skin feeling greasy. It is great for face and body. They just came out with a sunscreen that has Vitamin-D in it so your skin can be protected from the sun and still get the good stuff.
6. Sandal Essence heel balm – Literally saved my feet. I am one of those who has cracked heels 90% of the year no matter what I do. I finally found a great smelling product that works! I put it on my feet after every shower and put my socks on right away. My feet feel amazing, no more cracks!