For years, Moi has garnered devout fans of her spinning classes and indoor cycling training. For those who have sat in on one of Moi's classes or built their calendar around being able to regularly attend her training, The AC Cycle House is the next level!
How does this class apply to such a wide range of athletes and fitness levels? Great question! The combination of a trainer and a computer ensures that every class attendee is solely focused on personal bests, benchmarks, and bettering times, metrics, and workout stats.
"We aren't competing against each other," says Moi. "We don't judge each other. It's all about personally getting better at the AC Cycle House."
Personalization is the key! Moi measures every single workout based on the charts generated on the computer. She analyses the numbers, dives into the data, provides reports about metrics. So, class participants have tangible examples of progress, challenges, successes, and personal bests.
- Heart Rate per Second
Because Moi downloads a graph after every workout and either emails it to the clients or they receive it via the Training Tips app, every attendee receives hyper-focused attention from the personal trainer. It's like a class or group workout with personalized, one-on-one attention.
- Every attendee must bring their own road bike to the club. Then, Moi sets is up on a trainer and links to the computer.
- An entire AC Cycle House session lasts 8 weeks.
- There are 3 sessions. Each session takes a 1-week break in between to let riders recover, rejuvenate, and re-motivate.
- Your bike must stay at the AC Cycle House for the duration of the session.
- You do not have to be a member of The Aspen Club to participate in AC Cycle House.
- And, most importantly, the next AC Cycle House session begins the last week of October!
For more information, CLICK HERE or call the front desk at The Aspen Club (970-925-8900).